Thursday, October 25, 2007

You're So Close Aaron...

Okay, let me quickly explain the happenings in our garage currently. Aaron's beloved ATV, his 2001 Yamaha Banshee, has been sitting in pieces for weeks...no, months. A few months back he got a wild hair up his toosh to take it apart so that he could buy new parts for it with the money that we don't have to put it back together, of which he doesn't know how to do, so that it could sit for another couple years with nobody touching her. (yes, it's a 'she'). To make a long story short, I gave Aaron a 'Deal'...when he gets his bike back together, using minimal amount of money, and in PERFECT running condition, then I will inherit the bike and we will get him a new one, which will be his new beloved Suzuki LT-R450. Well, I thought I would have some time, figuring that it would take him a while, but I'm now eating my words, because he's done it. It's back together and this weekend he'll take her out for a spin. SHOOT!...Anyone have about $6-8K laying around for me to buy my husband a new bike. Good Job Aaron...I'm proud of you!

1 comments:

Don's blog said...

I hope the new Suzuki LT-R450 comes with that ambulance in the background. (Just Kidding!)

Aaron's Dad