Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vacation!


We made it back from Auburn, WA and we loved being able to visit with family and meet all of the cousins(8 babies ranging from 4mos to 2.5 years). It sure is a different experience when you have two one year olds in tow, and I'm sure Aaron and I will now be more adept at vacationing now that this trip is under our belts. We actually loved the cold, rainy weather as a nice change of pace and are so thankful to Aaron's dad and step-mom, Don and Marsha, for opening our home to us for the week. We had a good time and have a few pictures to show for it. Two of our favorite people: Jonathan and Heather
( http://www.jonathankingham.com/ )

Aaron and Elliot sleeping peacefully (a rare occasion on the vacation)

Elliot and 4mo. old Cousin Jakob, Brad and Holly's(Aaron's step-sis) new bundle! He's a Doll!

The kids with their Great G'ma, Violetta - Aaron's 89 year old G'ma

A nice day taking a walk at Alki Beach waterfront in West Seattle


Paying a visit to Aaron's Gpa - one of the most special persons in Aaron's life
The front yard of my dad-n-law's property, which is a total of 5 acres....BEAUTIFUL!

Elliot and G'pa Arnold, Aaron's Dad

Bundled Munchkins!
A parents' dream: A sleeping baby on an airplane!


1 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Hey Hilary! I hope you don't mind, I found your blog through Julies! Can I add you to mine?
Also, I'm glad you had some fun in WA, even though you came home soon!
I will check back soon!
Liz