Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend-'O-Rama!

It was a very eventful few days this past weekend and ironically, it was good to get back to the grindstone today. But here's a re-cap of our fun in pictures...
Fri. Night - Made a cake for sis-n-law, Liz
Sat. Morning - Went to Tempe's Festival for the Arts
Sat. Night - Went on date with Aaron to Alice Cooperstown in downtown Phoenix.
Sun. Morning - I gave Jadon (another) haircut =( .....I miss the CURLS!
Sun. afternoon - the family, along with Kristy, William, and Makenzie, when to Pet-o-Palooza at the Peoria Sports Complex for Lucy!




3 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Wow! You had such a busy weekend! How fun for all of you! I must say, everyone LOVED The cake and thought I had bought it from a professional, and I told them I HAD!! They all were amazed that you made it! And, it tasted GREAT too!! Great job!

IronLawGirl said...

I love your cakes, you're amazing!!

Jasmyn said...

Hey Hil-
let your husband know that most important thing right now is to study and do well on the test. let me know once you are past that part and he can come down to my husband's station and start working on some skills and what not with him and his partner.
Good luck.