Sunday, April 6, 2008

And Baby Makes....Birth Control!

This weekend, we had the fortunate experience of watching my sister Kristy's baby girl, Makenzie (6 weeks). Kristy and William spent Saturday at Disneyland and came home Sunday morning. Makenzie was great and such a doll, but let me just say a few things: 1) Me+twins+dogs+newborn=Chaos! 2) I think this weekend solidified us not procreating again - but are still all for adoption someday. And 3) I have a deep and sincere admiration for parents with two or more children of different ages! You baffle, but amaze me on how you do it. For the record...twins are a cinch in comparison! Thanks Kris for the opportunity to feed my 'Baby Vibe' need! I'm full now! =)


Elliot sure loved having a 'Bye-Bie' in the house though and took every opportunity to rock and kiss Makenzie! Very cute!

1 comments:

Dennison Family said...

You have some cute photos of the girly cousins! Glad you survived! :)