Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finally!!

Honestly, it's been easily 2-3 months since Aaron and I last went on a date. Just Aaron and I. But alas, last night we broke the evil date-less cycle and spent some wonderful quality time together. Thank you to both my sisters, Kendyl and Kristy, along with Kristy's hub William ( http://www.williamfifelaw.com/home ) and my mom, we were able to enjoy about 9 hours to ourselves. Ah, peace. I am actually taking this blogging moment not to express my love of Aaron and our time, but to express my true love of Christmas movies. I love, love them! Last night added another notch on my Christmas movie love list when we went and saw Fred Claus. First off, I think Vince Vaughn is very funny with a quit wit and a-down-to-earth-ness that I like, but it was also a touching story. As we were walking out of the theater, I said to Aaron, 'I am my father's daughter' because I cried twice in it. My dad would have also cried and would have had to stay in the movie theater until he could dry his eye. At any rate...I loved the movie. Go see it!

0 comments: