Thursday, December 27, 2007

Good Riddens Christmas!

It's funny, I was so excited for Christmas this year with the baking and decorations, presents and get togethers...but thank goodness it's over! I've never been so excited to see something come and go. By early afternoon on Dec 26th, all decorations were down, boxed, and put back in the attic. I was so motivated, that even though Aaron was at work, I fought through my fear and climbed the ladder and into the attic by myself. It seemed as though my house was cleaner, more simpler...just like we like it. So see ya later Xmas, and Hello 2008!

*On a different note...for those of you wondering (no one I'm sure) Mr. Dancing Santa actually survived this year with the twins. (http://twobytwoarnolds.blogspot.com/2007/11/dancing-santa.html) I think even the kids were getting kind of sick his singing and dancing and eventually left him alone. Okay, so he's missing his glasses, his hair is a little more 'ratted' and he's suffering a bit of hip dysplasia, but he'll be back next year for another beating!

0 comments: