Friday, January 25, 2008

Being a Parent ... On a Friday Night

I (vaguely) remember the not so distant past of leisurely deciding on which flick we wanted to catch, or which new restaurant we were going to try. Maybe even going to a party (ok, that goes back to high school...) But as these next series of pictures will show, it's pretty clear that Aaron and I are parents. Monday mornings around the proverbial 'water cooler' from us are no longer about the gossip of who's dating who, and what did that person wear; how was the latest movie or 'Man, it was good to see those friends...', etc. Now it's 'How do I get that stain off Jadon', and 'Our bathroom smells like a cheap Italian eatery.' But, as any parent I'm sure can attest...sometimes there's nothing better than a Friday night like this: Please don't forget to notice the 'Ring' and debris:Just in case you were wondering: Yes, I drained the tub and refilled...That's clean water there in the background.

Yes: That's still an orangy stained nose you see and No: I can't figure out how to get it off.

0 comments: