Sunday, January 20, 2008


Hmmmm....The smell of 2-stroke exhaust and dirt in the morning...Is there anything better? Not according to Aaron. Aaron was able to get out on the track today and stretch the Banshee's legs. Okay, so being the girl that I am, I had to get a few pictures. But you won't see any of Aaron actually on the track though. Why, you ask? Because I didn't have time to get up on the car fast enough to actually get a picture before the bike broke. Yep...the sprocket somehow came loose which made the chain come right off and he lost a link in the chain. (You can take that last part both literally and figuratively.) =) He was able to get a few laps in though and will be back out in the next couple of weekends. Hopefully by then, I will have a bike of my own to get out and ride with him.

0 comments: