Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yay! For These Things...

**Aaron has both Phoenix and Gilbert Fire tryouts in mid-February...keep your fingers crossed!**We finally had some professional pictures taken of us. Which is actually a first....ever! My cousin, Elisha ( http://elishasnow.typepad.com/photography/ ) was down from Utah and spared her time and professional talent to take a few shots. (This pic isn't one of them...I'll post them when I receive them)
**School started for me this past Monday. I'm going full-time at nights and through the Internet. I love school and learning and am VERY excited to get back in it! I'm studying to get into the Diagnostic Medical Imaging program at Gateway.

**This Girl is finally ready to get back out on the track and whip around a few laps. Aaron took her in for a tune-up and electrical work, and tonight we were able to take her for a spin around the neighborhood. I'm sure the whole community now knows of Aaron's bike....she screamed like, well....A BANSHEE! =)

** Lastly -- This boy is finally walking. Well, as you can see, he's mostly walking. He still takes several falls throughout the day, but his sister doing laps around him is quite the motivation and he can get up and go. Now instead of just 'Where's Elliot?', it's 'Where'd those kids go?'




1 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Good luck, Aaron, on Gilbert and Tempe! I can hardly wait to hear how it goes! let us know!
also, I can hardly wait to see the photos from Elisha! I know they will look GREAT!