Thursday, February 28, 2008

Garage Sale via Blog

I just posted on Craigslist, but I figured why not also post on good ol' Blog. I always like to either offer or sell things to family/friends first that need the item before some random stranger takes it, so here's what I am selling: My two Evenflo Majestic High Chairs. ( See Here ) I purchased these chairs before we had a kitchen table. With the kitchen table and two full size high chairs, it's getting fairly cramped in our kitchen, especially when the sliding door to the backyard is right behind the table. They are good high chairs, but I have to downsize to those booster chair seats. I'm hoping to sell them at $30 a piece or $50 for both. If interested or you know anyone that is interested, just leave a comment with an email or phone. Thanks!

2 comments:

Jasmyn said...

hey Hilary-
what a blast from the past, but i am so glad i am starting to find old friends. your twins are so cute!

Matthew Cox said...

My wife just bought a crib and bassinet on the internet. Great deals both!! I always use the free GarageSaleHomePage.com to sell my stuff. After the sale I park the stuff that I'm sure will find a buyer for the right price.

Good Luck