Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

After much deliberation all day over who was going to be my Valentine, I finally decided on this girl. Some fun facts: I wake up EVERY morning with either her face or butt right up against me; she has some weird eye lash thingy making a dark streak down her face; she sucessfully managed to lose a lot of weight over the last year or so (she's was a BIG girl before); she has some indestructible 'Jowl Juice' and it is so gross and extremely slimy/slippery; she LOVES getting dry and will literally do circles on her back trying to accomplish this task; my dad loved her very much! I've loved this girl the moment I saw her and she's always good for some laughs and love! Yep, my Lucy Loo is my Valentine this year and I'm very pleased with my decision.

1 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Very good choice on your Valentine! I love the Jowl Juice bit! So TRUE!! :)