Saturday, February 2, 2008

My 'Not-So-Baby' Baby Girl

I'm not sure if it was the outfit or just a random spark of realization, but I looked at Elliot today and thought to myself that I no longer have a baby. I have a little girl. Complete with little girl hairstyles and clothes. Often by my family I am told how Elliot never smiles or is always so serious, but here's the thing with this little girl, she has a personality matched by none. She is inquisitive and feisty, tender but a rascal. I try to picture her in dance class in a couple years or asking for me to put sparkles on her, but those thoughts just don't form as quickly as the image of her wanting to get muddy outside and ride the quad with dad. She's a unique little creature, and I'm lucky to have her.

1 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Those are such cute photos! i'm assuming your new title is a photo Elisha took! Too cute! Love them!