Friday, September 21, 2007

Hair!

Okay...just since Wednesday when I posted about Elliot, I've already been told by family that it seems like I am biased towards her. So, to avoid being 'one-sided' in my 'two-child' family, here's a post about Jadon. Sheesh! ... Jadon has HAIR! Not only does he have a bountiful supply of hair, but it is Curly! What were the odds that I would have a boy with curly tresses o'plenty and a girl with the most straight as they come 'do. Poor boy is going to hate it and may just have
to live with a buzz cut most his life. Of course, we couldn't let good curls go to waste so soon, so the buzz will have to wait. Aaron and I are anxious to see what kind of potential this coif of his can produce. We won't cut his hair until we reach maximum curl. We lovingly call him 'Jamal' to pay homage to his African roots (somewhere) because no true white boy gets curls this defined. Of course with a simple rubber band he becomes a Samurai! What a stud!


0 comments: