Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Beginnings...

I picked the address of this blog as two by two. Aaron and I became 'two' back in 2001 when we decided it would be a good idea to share the rest of our lives with each other. We still feel that way, and eventually we got to a point in which we thought that we'd like to share our lives with another (little) person. However, in our case, it wasn't as easy as we had hoped. In fact, we went to great lengths in emotional turmoil, financial distress, and physical torment to fulfill a dream of have a little life to share. Well, 2006 brought us not just one, but 'two' little lives to share. So here we are...we come two by two. And if you are wondering, two more might not be so much fun to share again, but it may just end with 'two by two' instead of 'two by two by two' (or THREE!) Our family: Aaron, Hilary, Jadon Rock, Elliot Jae, and our pup Lucy LooBelle.


4 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! I saw your comment on Keri's blog. Your kids are adorable. Congrats. We practically have twins... 12 months and 8 days apart. It's crazy, but crazy is good. :)

Danielle P.

Keri said...

Your babes are so super cute! I'm so glad you found my blog, so that I could find yours. I love seeing everyones kids and what they are up to.

Jennifer said...

Hilary. Hey, I too saw your comment on Keri's blog... Hello! How is it possible that I didn't know you had TWINS? Crazy. I can't imagine that life...

Anyway, I am excited to see your blog... I haven't seen you in years and I need to know what you are doing! So tell me, already.

Yes, I am still a dork.

Hil said...

Danielle, Keri, and Jennifer...SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU GALS! Yeah, it's been since high school for all of you huh? How sad is that. =/ I can't believe I'm a 'blogger' but I realize now how effective it is in meeting (kind of) old friends and for me, keeping in touch with out of state family. Yeah! for old friends! You gals all look GREAT by the way. -Hil